As the unprecedented global developments associated with the coronavirus COVID-19 are still in progress, we would like to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and following the decisions and directions of the National Health Organization and all relevant regulations published by the Greek Government.
HOTEL ADDED VALUES
- The hotel covers an area of ~75.000s.m. It benefits by a rare ~600 meter sea front coast line. The hotel campus vastly extends in 23 bungalow buildings, each consisting of 7 or 8 rooms only.
- The above property characteristics enables our guests to relax in tranquility and privacy during their entire stay. The beach front experience offered, is second to none in Kos island.
- Our seafront hotel offers not only direct access to a long coast but also a wide selection of outdoor pools and spacious grassy gardens.
- The hotel is only 4km from the city of Kos and the central shopping area of the island. Guests can move around by car or public transportation. If you prefer to leave a zero carbon footprint, Kos is also renowned for its safe and flat bicycle lanes.
MEΑSURES & HYGIENE RULES
- All measures are taken in order to keep the direct physical contact between customers and staff to a minimum.
- Online Check-in
- Strict adherence to personal hygiene rules by the staff.
- Stricter measures in the process of cleaning rooms, with approved procedures.
- Removal of objects that may be a source of infection.
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection in common areas, such as reception, lobby, catering, back of the house.
- The air conditioners of the hotel are of a closed-circuit type, fan coil and VRV technology. (I.e. there are no channels and air ducts that allow the transfer of air from one space to another).
- Installation of disinfectant gel dispensers in critical points of all public areas, corridors and toilets.
- More frequent airing of common areas and rooms.
- Opening hours of the Restaurants are temporary extended and sitting will be implemented.
- Guests are provided with gloves, the mask is mandatory in the buffet area
- Measures to avoid overcrowding.
- Cooperation with a company providing medical services as well as with the Hippocrates Public Hospital of Kos island.
- Strict rules for the preparation of food.
- Strict adherence to pool control and disinfection.
- Continuous information on security protocols.
- Continuous control of staff’s health.
The health of our guests comes FIRST. Services remain the same, with some alterations made in line with the governmental protocols for health & safety.
Our guests should take notice of the following, prior to their arrival:
– Please bear in mind that the Aeolos Beach Hotel is one of the rare properties in the destination of Kos
With an abundance of space, with obvious health & safety advantages.
– Light animation team only in high season, only live shows at least 3 times a week.
-The gym operated by appointment only
– No spa treatments or massage.
– The field courts are temporarily closed for S21
We thank you for the understanding